Thursday, September 4, 2008

Viva La Vida

I used to rule the world
Seas would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning I sweep alone
Sweep the streets I used to own

I used to roll the dice
Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
Listen as the crowd would sing:
"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"

One minute I held the key
Next the walls were closed on me
And I discovered that my castles stand
Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand.


Jojo was a man who thought he was a loner
But he knew it wouldn't last
Jojo left his home in Tucson, Arizona
For some California grass

Get back, get back
Get back to where you once belonged.


Why is that every time a club signs a player and the manager and player pose together for a snap, it seems that the player has actually condescended by joining the concerned team, as if he was not half as interested as the club and as if he is doing them a favour. Well, it is not the case always but all photographs look like that. Below it seems as if Rafael Benitez believes he has pulled off the deal of the season by signing Albert Reira.

1 comment:

kaushik said...

kahan ho! write something! BTW, awesome link!

I dont know about you...but I know that my story will sound similar!